Tuesday 7 January 2014

Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel Review

The Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel is another eye product I tend to use alot of during summer.



Like most eye products, it comes in a standard 15 ml tube.

It is formulated for all skin types.

Glad to say it didn't sting my eyes, gave me any eye allergies or irritate my eyes (when I am wearing contacts lenses)!


A tube like this will last me all summer and maybe halfway into autumn, depending on how often I use it.

I keep a tube of this in my handbag.

I apply and reapply it during the day as it gives my eyes that little refreshed ompf when needed - you know, the kind when you stare at your office screen for too long or when you've been under the sun baking away.

It makes my eyes feel just that but more moisturized as well.
It also fixes any dry spots I get with my under eye concealer during the day.



What I also love about this product is the nib top.

It allows me to dispense the product onto my finger which I like, instead of dipping my grotty fingers into a jar of eye gel.

The tube is very easy to squeeze but you just have to be careful not to squeeze too much product out, as a little goes a long way for this eye gel!

A dot of this eye gel is about how much I use on each eye

The gel has a light fresh smell, not strong at all.

Texture-wise it is smooth and very easy to spread, just like a gel, but a bit creamier.

It does not leave any stickiness behind.

Personally I prefer to use this over my make up than under, because I find my make up runs/peels a little wee bit if I use this gel under.

Overall, this is a good eye gel for the summer and for people on-the-go.

Repurchase? Yes definitely for every summer!

By Ai






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...