Monday 14 April 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Swatches

I am a big fan of Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, so imagine the happy dance I did when Revlon rolled out the new Colorburst Matte and Lacquer Balms!

This post is just about the Matte Balms.

There are 10 *colors of rainbow* of them in this new range.




From Left to Right:
- 230 Complex
- 205 Elusive
- 225 Sultry
- 250 Standout
- 215 Shameless





From Left to Right:
- 220 Showy
- 240 Striking
- 210 Unapologetic
- 245 Audacious
- 235 Mischievous

I love the variety of colors in the range, from nudes to reds to pinks to daring purple!
You are bound to find one that suits you because they are so different from each other!

The packaging is the same as the Balm Stains.
Twist at the bottom to get more out.
I prefer lip balms that are of pencil style to have the twisty-mechanism-thing rather than me needing to sharpen them as I lose so much lip color every time I sharpen them lip gloss/balm pencils!

Oh and here are the swatches:




From Left to Right:
- 230 Complex
- 205 Elusive
- 225 Sultry
- 250 Standout
- 215 Shameless




From Left to Right:
- 220 Showy
- 240 Striking
- 210 Unapologetic
- 245 Audacious
- 235 Mischievous

 Pretty pigmented as well right?

The wear time is roughly the same as the Balm Stains. Depends how much you eat/drink the color will slowly fade away and it won't last a whole day.

Despite these balms being Matte, they didn't sink into the creases on my lip - must be because of their awesome balm formulation.
I also didn't need to wear a lip balm under these.

Best balm find so far this year.
Now that's a double score for Revlon as I also found the best lip glosses for this year from their spidey range.


By Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...